Thursday, July 7, 2011

Extreme Coupon?

Running a household with 3 kids and 2 adults can be hard to do on a budget and with all the hype about extreme couponing I decided to try it out. I wouldn't call what I do extreme.. I would call it realistic but my haul this morning was enough to blog about I think.

Walgreens:
  • 2 bottles of Fructis Shampoo $1.09 each - 1.00 coupon printed online @ coupons.com = .18 cents out of pocket
  • 2 bottles of Finesse Shapoo $3.99 total after the BOGO (found this deal at http://www.mrsmoneysaver.com/)
    • - $1.00 coupon from All you magazine May
    • -$2.00 in MIR
    • .99¢ total after the rebate
  • 5 Boxes of Curad Band aids on sale at .99¢ - 49¢coupons = .49¢ x 5 = 2.45
So out of pocket today I spent $5.62 after rebate it will be $3.62
for 4 bottles of shampoo and 5 boxes of band aids

What deals have you found that are worth while?

No comments:

Post a Comment